Monday, November 27, 2006

Let me introduce myself...


Hello from Toyland! I am Wally the Wizard, the toy wizard. It is said I can make any child’s wish come true with just the flip of my wand. And I must say, it’s never been proven otherwise! My expertise, as you can see, is toys! I may be 500 years old, but I am a child at heart. Give me a ride on car, moon shoes, or a backyard zip line and I am in heaven! And the kids agree – Wally the Wizard always knows what the new fun toy is.

How did I get this magical power you ask? As a young child, my mother gave me a wand.
She said, “be careful with this toy, Wally, as it holds the power for good, but the lure of evil.”

That night, after my mother tucked me into bed, I took the wand from underneath my pillow. I waved it around – and suddenly I couldn’t stop smiling, and then my smiling turned into rolls of laughter! It was unstoppable. There it was, I discovered what my mother was speaking of! Toys, games, everything, appeared before my eyes. The next morning, my mother walked in and saw me playing with all my new toys.
“This is exactly what I feared,” she shouted, “you playing with these toys and not sharing them with anyone else!”

I had become greedy and selfish, holding all the fun for myself. From that day on, I promised to share my fun with the world.

That is what I hope to give to you, my dear friends, all my wonderful toy and games finds! Discover the magic of fun – and don’t forget to share!

May all your wishes come true,

Wally the Wizard
The Wizard of Fun!

No comments: