Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A DVD Movie Trivia Game, Have You Scene It?



Greetings from Toyland, friends!
I just had the best time playing my latest board game discovery, Scene It?, with some friends. Not your typical board game, Scene It is a DVD trivia game that combines traditional board game fun with the limitless entertainment possibilities of DVDs. For those who don't own a magic wand, this is cutting edge entertainment at its best. And even my magic wand started to look a little dull compared to the fun we had playing a long game of Scene It!

This DVD trivia game was so easy to learn - we were all first-timers and were able to just jump right in! I rolled the dice first, moved my piece 3 spaces, and was asked a movie trivia question. That was right up my alley since I'm a huge movie buff (that's right, even wizards watch movies!). Of course I answered correctly and got to roll again. I was doing pretty well with this DVD trivia game until I landed an "All Play" - that's where a movie clip or image sequence is shown on your television screen and everyone has to try to answer the question on the screen correctly first. I just wasn't fast enough! I tried consulting my crystal ball, but that took too long and one of my fellow wizards thought of the answer before I could. He smugly quipped, "Not familiar with that movie, Wally? You haven't Scene It?" It's worth noting that you'll rarely ever find a funny wizard.

Despite my initial stumble, I managed to come back in a big way and win the Scene It DVD trivia game. The best part was I got to watch a victory scene on the DVD at end of the game! A good time and a lot of laughs were had by all. So much so that I just had to find more games like the Scene It movie trivia DVD game. With a flick of my wand I was transported to Toyland. I wandered the vast expanses of movie trivia games, television trivia games, pop culture trivia games and eventually entered a new part of Toyland I hadn't been to before where the landscape was a breathtaking myriad of DVD trivia games.

Dominating the vista was a stunning collection of Scene It DVD games! I couldn't believe my eyes. There was every kind of Scene It DVD trivia game imaginable! I saw a Disney Scene It DVD Game and leapt for joy. Some of my favorite films of all time are Disney films. There was even a Deluxe Scene It Disney DVD trivia game in a shiny tin which would make a great gift for a Disney fan. Another tin appeared in a sudden puff of smoke that contained the Deluxe Harry Potter Scene It DVD movie trivia game. Fantasy movies are huge (as you could probably guess) here in Toyland so that one's sure to be a hit. Just beyond the Scene It Harry Potter DVD trivia game were even more special versions of the amazing Scene It DVD game. From a James Bond Scene It movie trivia game to an American Idol Scene It DVD trivia game, there was almost every kind of DVD trivia game I could ever want!

For my adult friends, I found a Friends Scene It television trivia game. Test your knowledge of Ross, Chandler, Rachel, Monica, Joey, Phoebe, and the entire cast of characters of this award-winning hit show. This one's for the true fans! Children will absolutely love the Nickelodeon Scene It DVD trivia game. All the kids' favorites are here: Danny Phantom, The Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob Squarepants, and more! I know some sports fans that would love to get their hands on the ESPN Scene It sports trivia game. Think you know all the stats, names, and memorable games? Then give this sports trivia game a shot! There's even a Music Scene It DVD game for all you music trivia game fans. Now you can put that jukebox in your head to good use! With so many choices, there's a Scene It DVD trivia game for the whole family!

When you want to bring family and friends together, grab the Scene It James Bond DVD trivia game, the Scene It American Idol DVD trivia game, the Scene It Friends DVD trivia game, the Scene It Nickelodeon DVD game, the Scene It ESPN sports trivia game, the Scene It Music DVD trivia game, or any Scene It DVD trivia game and let the good times roll!

No comments: